Domino's has made it to Norge!

Hubby's cooking!

I love it when my husband cooks dinner. And by that I mean eating at a restaurant or ordering a pizza. ;-)

Domino's is new to Norway and it has now opened its 3rd restaurant here in Skien. While we have McDonalds, Subway and Burger King in Norway, it's nice to also have a Domino's to the chain of American restaurants here. It makes me feel a tad bit better about the food culture that I miss so much! :-) 

It was especially nice to order what I wanted online and have hubby pick it up on his way home from work today. Though, because our Skien Domino's has had a grand opening it was very busy with a long waiting time, so I'm pleased with ordering online instead of in the store.

The Norwegian Domino's menu follows after the Icelandic menu, but from what I've seen a lot of the options are the same. You can order sides such as chicken wings, bread sticks, cheese sticks, cinnamon sticks and even chocolate sticks. MMMMM! My husband always looks forward to ordering breadsticks from pizza restaurants in America, so this evening he was enjoying his breadsticks and said to me, "It's almost like we're in America!" That was nice to hear. 

If interested, here is the Dominos Norge link.

Welcome Domino's! Maybe Taco Bell can make an appearance next? Ah, a girl can dream, can't she? 

Comments

Vicman said…
Cool, is a small step, but now I know where I will eat next time I am in Oslo! How did it taste compared to USA Dominos? I haven't yet found a delivery pizza anything like back home. Even Pizza Hut in Sweden was a bit strange tasting.
Evelyn Sand said…
Honestly, I haven't eaten at a Dominos in America in about um.... 6 years! ;-)

The Dominos in Norway is made with Norwegian ingredients though.

Popular posts from this blog

Expat Life

The Dyne

Movie Title Translations