The 10 kroner sale

One of my 12 New Year's Resolutions is to waste less. Waste less money, time, energy, food and space. 

When there's a 10 kroner sale (about $1.35 at today's currency rate) at either ICA or Spar, I tend to stock up on sale items like soap, fabric softner, napkins, canned vegetables and fruit. 

Each item here cost 10 kroner.
Pancakes, waffles, pasta, pizza dough, toothpaste, fabric softner, etc.

I really look forward to scoping out the 10 kroner sales and stocking up on items and I'd like to think it saves money in the long run.

Comments

Vicman said…
Wow, starting my 4th year in Norway and I did not know about the 10 NOK sales at all! I like ICA, they have an interesting selection, but usually somewhat expensive comparatively. Have never been to a Spar, not too many of those around here in Stavanger area, but some a bit further south of here. Might be worth the short drive for some of the deals it looks like they have in the 10 NOK sales tho.
Vicman said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evelyn Sand said…
The 10 kroner sale is really great! :-) It's worth checking out!

Popular posts from this blog

Expat Life

The Dyne

Movie Title Translations