iHerb.com


When I get a craving for American products I can't satisfy from makeshift recipes, I usually order from iHerb.com. While I can't find EVERYTHING I'm looking for, I can usually find quite a bit and it's very helpful.

At one point there was an 8 lb for $8 shipping deal. 


These days, I usually use iHerb to just order snacks for my little girl. Occasionally I'll order food or other products for myself or the family. One of my favorite things to order are Annie's graham cracker snacks and of course, chocolate chips. A favorite of my husband's is microwavable macaroni and cheese.

My first iHerb.com order. 


They used to have a 4 pound for $4 shipping per box, but unfortunately they have changed their shipping rules. Now it is charged by weight (the more the box weighs, the more you're charged) as long as the box is still 4 pounds or under.
The snack catcher. This is a genius invention
and has come in very handy for the cheerios
monster!


Latest order from iHerb.com
I seriously DO NOT take pictures of every iHerb box I receive! 

Mac & Cheese, graham snacks and Nestle cookie brownies! 


However, there are some items which cannot be shipped to Norway, such as Vitamin D.

I am only suggesting this site on account of how much I love ordering their products when I need an American fix. If anyone is interested in buying anything from the site you're free to use my customer code which will give a first time customer $5 off an order less than $40 or $10 off an order $40 or more. My code is RKH007.

Happy Friday!

Comments

Anonymous said…
how much is the tax when you pick it up at the post office?

Popular posts from this blog

Expat Life

The Dyne

Movie Title Translations