The Fox

The latest craze here in Norway, which is making itself international is this video and song. This is from Norwegian comedians Bård and Vegard Ylvisåker, who have a TV show which premiers in the fall here called I Kveld med Ylvis.

Earlier in the week when I first heard it on the radio I couldn't quite understand what I was listening to. At first I certainly didn't realize this was a comedy song and I was under the impression it was just something strange on the radio. I was curious and wanted to google it later, so I wrote down what I thought the lyrics were in a note on my phone. Let's just say I didn't understand the word they were really using was fox!!!

Enjoy!!!! :-)

Comments

Nina said…
My husband showed me this one as a "hit song in Norway" - my kids were scared of the video! They ran away:). I think it's funny and - really weird :P
Nina said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Expat Life

The Dyne

Movie Title Translations